Saturday, August 6, 2011

Google+ and my CR-48

So I have been on Google+ for a week.  Even in that week I have seen the site improving its UI.  It is nice to see they have a "suggestion box" on the lower right as people use and explore the site.  You don't see that on Facebook.

The sparks are a nice was to get outside info into G+ streams.  I have used Huddle yet but hope it may be a good recruitment engagement tool.  I would like to see the +1, buzz and news stream be my choice and easier to choose.

In general, G+ works much better in chrome and on my CR-48 than Facebook.

Really looking forward to seeing how it develops and future add ons. I really think that G+ will be the social app laying on top of the web rather than FB which tries to capture the web within itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment