Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mouse and Bag

Adding a $13 logitech mini usb mouse has really enhanced my user experience on the chrome laptop.  I also got a laptop bag for it as well, so $50 for a new laptop isn't bad.  I went with the more professional and generic black protective bag than the WVU sleeve.  It will be more practical as I travel for my job.

Quick note on the mouse. I like the fact that it is smaller, only uses 1 AA battery and allows for the usb plug to be stored in the mouse when traveling.  The on off switch on the bottom of the mouse is a nice touch.  The last mouse I bought for our desk top doesn't have the on off switch and burns through batteries a little faster. I might upgrade the desktop mouse just for that feature.

Only clitch I have encountered in the last few days has been pasting links into facebook for status updates.  Ctrl C & V keyboard shortcuts work better than cut and paste through the mouse for some reason. Not sure if that is a mouse, CR-48 or a Facebook issue.

Still miss the delete key and the End key.

No comments:

Post a Comment